Thursday, January 6, 2022

RBR Rally Monza: Serraglio Update

 I have decided to officially put this project on hold.

Making this was great fun and helped me get through some semesters of engineering school. That being said, I need to put my efforts elsewhere for now.


As I was going into this project completely blind I made a number of mistakes from the beginning that have really hampered progress in the latter half of the project. I would like to take what I've learned here and put that to use in creating another stage. And later on return to Monza with the knowledge I've gained.


I don't want to produce anything that isn't of high quality, and as it stands right now I can't pursue developing Monza with my current knowledge.

It has been a great process, and I would like to return in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I just discover your blog, the Monza Rally gave me fresh breeze, i was really excited. In using ghost track of 1960 Monza to some stages.

    It´s a shame that is on hold.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Hi! my name is Shane Howell. I'm a mechanical engineering / music double-major student studying at Western Michigan University in the US...